Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: Sarah — Lakewood Colorado
T-Mobile
12920 SE 38th St Bellevue, Washington USA

T-Mobile T Mobile WirelessTelekomDeutsche Telekom AG No loyalty to long time customers. Termination Fee Ripoff Bellevue Washington

Way back in 1998 I helped my mother and sister sign up with a cell phone plan with Voicestream. Later to become T-Mobile. The bill was faithfully paid in full each month. In November 2012 my mother terminated her contract and paid the bill through the end of November. She was never advised of an early termination fee.

Fast forward to November 2013, I received a bill from a collection agency regarding a T-Mobile account. This is the first and only communication received from T-Mobile in the past year.

After speaking to the collections company we were advised T-Mobile automatically renews your contract each year on the anniversary date. My sister who was also on the contract still holds her same number with T-Mobile. I called T-Mobile to get them to remove the termination fee. I spoke to about 8 different people and was hung up on once.

Finally I was able to get some numbers for the corporate office and send a few emails and left a few voicemails.

Today 11/19 I was called by T-Mobile advising they did receive my emails and telephone calls but will be unable to refund the money I had paid to the collection agency because I had settled with them.?? What?? They were not willing to remove the fee or refund my money.

T-Mobile has no customer loyalty. After 14 years as a customer it was more important to get this fee then retain my sister or mother as a customer. Such a greedy greedy company!! Disgusting they don't care more about their clients and customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/Bellevue-Washington-98006/T-Mobile-T-Mobile-WirelessTelekomDeutsche-Telekom-AG-No-loyalty-to-long-time-customers-T-1100677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile