Complaint Review: T Mobile

• Reported By: Gpenna — Edmond Oklahoma
T Mobile
Broadway extension Edmond, Oklahoma USA

T Mobile Stole five perfectly good iPhones from me Edmond Oklahoma

I sign my family up for T mobile under their promotion that they will help pay the early termination fees.  We had five lines with five iPhone 4s from ATT that I turned in to the manager in March at the store in Edmond.  He tells me that the phones will be worth about $300 and that I'll see a credit on my bill.

Well it's July and I spent $1,000 on early termination fees but so far no a dime from T Mobile but when I call about my phones they don't know what I'm talking about.  Finally get the NEW manager on the phone and she says she's got to research to see IF MY PHONES WERE EVEN SENT IN.  But there's more bad news.  Seems I was supposed to have been given paperwork with instructions to submit my final bill to T Mobile and now she thinks that EVEN IF SHE FINDS THE PHONES ITS TOO LATE TO APPLY FOR THE CREDIT!  I told her my 5 phones were not a gift and that if I wasn't going to get a credit to which she replied that she had a paper I signed terminating my rights to the phone. OF COURSE THAT SHECOULD FIND.

I've lost all respect for the company.  Stay away from this promotion...just sale your phone on eBay and use the money to pay your termination fees so you can go with a reputable company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2014 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/Edmond-Oklahoma-73012/T-Mobile-Stole-five-perfectly-good-iPhones-from-me-Edmond-Oklahoma-1160828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T Mobile