Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Submitted: Thu, August 01, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: DWS — Kihei Hawaii
Ringgold, Georgia USA

T-Mobile Fails to provide service, charges exhorbitant cancellation and dings credit Ringgold Georgia

Back in 2006 when I was still living in Georgia I got a T-mobile phone. During the few months I had the phone I went rounds with customer service about them not being able to provide me with the service they promised me at time of purchase they could provide. They admitted more than once that it was an issue with my particular phone but never offered to change it, or fix it. After months of frustration with the incredibly poor customer service and runaround I cancelled my account and returned the phone, only to have T-Mobile demand payment in excess of $600.00 for early cancellation of my contract, even though THEY were unable to provide the service they promised me and contracted with me. I have refused to pay it, and of course they sent it to collections and dinged and continue to ding my credit (and I continue to dispute it).

This company can't provide the service they promise to provide and then tries to collect for their failed service? How is that even legal?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/Ringgold-Georgia/T-Mobile-Fails-to-provide-service-charges-exhorbitant-cancellation-and-dings-credit-Ring-1072220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile