Complaint Review: T Mobile

• Reported By: Heather — Kutztown Pennsylvania
T Mobile
, Select State/Province USA

T Mobile Will not accept payment

I admit I have a past due bill with TMobile however when I called them to make payment arrangments I was told that they could not take a payment since the bill was forwarded to a collection agency.  However they were willing to take payment in full but in the same breath told me that the bill was due to the collection agency.  I asked for the name and number to the collection agency and was told that they did not have that information yet...What?? I had been a Tmobile customer for 5 years, the bill was forwarded to collections after one month and now I have no way to pay this bill, I have never, ever had a situation where I was unable to pay a bill that I owe. I literally cannot pay this bill because no one will take the payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/Select-StateProvince/T-Mobile-Will-not-accept-payment-1127289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T Mobile