cholesterol

• Updated: Mon, September 16, 2013

• Reported By: Donna — Severance Colorado
T-Mobile
1329 Parkridge Drive, Severance, Colorado USA

T-Mobile I've been robbed by T-mobile. I pay to them 50 dollars per month for services. they continue to charge my acct more than 70.00 per month. in excess Severance COLORADO

Monday Sept 2013 I have been frauded by T-mobile. I am not under a contract to keep my service with T-mobile. I recently noticed that T-mobile is asking for me to pay them more than the 50.00  There were know letters sent to me stating that I would have to pay more than the 50.00 per month and recently as of today they have charged my Debt card of more than $50.00. I have tried contacting T-Mobile without any responce/ I went to the bank right away to have my bank close my debet card today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/Severance-Colorado-80615/T-Mobile-Ive-been-robbed-by-T-mobile-I-pay-to-them-50-dollars-per-month-for-services-1084950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile