Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Reported By: Calvin — Atlanta Georgia
T-Mobile
5231 Memorial Dr Ste K, Stone Mountain,GA Stone Mountain, Georgia USA

T-Mobile Rebate Stone Mountain Georgia

I purchase two Galaxy Samsung S2. Tmobile store rep stated they will send a $100.00 rebate for each phone on a visa/master gift card. I receive a letter from T-Mobile stated I did not qualify for the rebate and they will issue me a credit over the 12 months on my bill. I have been speaking with Renetta Clay Executive Customer Relations Office of the President T-Mobile USA, Inc. at (877) 290-6323 ext. 341-8023. Renetta stated in several emails that she will credit my account. I have tired to contact her via phone and don't get a answer. I have emailed her and Renetta reply back a day or two later.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/Stone-Mountain-Georgia/T-Mobile-Rebate-Stone-Mountain-Georgia-1051746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile