Complaint Review: T Mobile

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Cindy — Venice California
T Mobile
2570 Lincoln Boulevard Venice, California United States of America

T Mobile Overcharges and will not fix their incorrect plan on my account to the correct one I changed. Being billed for incorrect plan Venice, California

*Consumer Suggestion: Time for a Change

On February 11, 2013, I changed my expired annual contract data plan for my Galaxy tablet to a pre-paid plan. The annual contract plan was $50 a month versus a $25 prepaid plan.

We then received our bill since February 11th and our bill reflects the annual contract plan rate; in addition, to the prepaid plan rate. My fiance and I have tried numerous times to contact the store representative who did not update corporate records to reflect our changes. We have a receipt that shows the change to the pre-paid plan. After numerous attempts to Customer Care, they continue to defer responsibility to the store and have no record to change our monthly plan. The store will not take accountability for their mistake and indicated that they have no authority to update to corporate records? I would like to know since when do franchise systems do not communicate with corporate systems in a major wireless telecommunications company?

Today, the manager, Frederick, of the store who has not helped in this situation avoided my calls twice. He told me he had no idea what is going on with my phone. We are now in April and are above $150 in backcharges that are incorrect. Since T-Mobile feels comfortable in not taking care of this situation, they feel comfortable in charging my account incorrectly and reporting me to collections.  Neither the store or Customer Care are willing to take accountability for their original salespersons mistake.

I would these incorrect backcharges removed immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 10:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/Venice-California-90291/T-Mobile-Overcharges-and-will-not-fix-their-incorrect-plan-on-my-account-to-the-correct-o-1046325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T Mobile

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Time for a Change

AUTHOR: Malinda - ()

It seems as if Tmobile does not have a good billing or customer service center. I have not not met one person that has not had a problem with over charges on internet or double billing for one month.

Since you have a T-mobile phone switch you service to Solavei. You can keep your same phone or tablet and keep your same phone number by simply switching out your sim card.

With Solavei you get unlimited TALK, TEXT, WEB on 4G service! I switched ten months ago and have no billing problems, my monthly bill is the same every month and can browse online with my phone as much as I want.

I can get you started with the service, and answer any questions or concerns you might have.

Plus with Solavei, there is a great referral bonus if you have a friend who wants to join!

Malinda    (((REDACTED)))