Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Reported By: Pissed Woman — dallas Texas
T-Mobile

T-Mobile 9.99 Misterious Charge Internet

Hi,

I has a scary experience happened me tonight after speaking to a T-Mobile rep. i found the charge on my phone and was told that a third party send me a message to download a music. Here is the thing, my phone does now have that capability (well i have a dumb smart phone), and then she said that it was possible thru Facebook on my phone (my phone does not have access to Facebook; it's a dumb smart phone).

I asked her to give me proof of when, it happen. She told me that only the third party could give me such proof. I ask for the third parties information (she gave me this number 800-235-7105), i told here that i was going to give them a call tomorrow, and bid her goodnight. Before i was done saying good, she retract and told me not to call and that she could call for me and make sure that i got a full refund on my next billing cycle.

Am i the only person scared by this, a big company cannot still millions they will get caught. but if they can skim every single person 10$/month/millions of customers (many of which will not check their bill thoroughly. they can make a hell of a lot of money. Two months ago my sisters told me about this. Of course i did not believe them, they are not responsible with their money. I lived it today and it scares me. So if it is not T-Mobile, i dont' know who accepted that fake charge by T-Mobile for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/internet/T-Mobile-999-Misterious-Charge-Internet-1043837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile