Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Andrea — Palm Springs California United States of America
T-Mobile

T-Mobile Other persons sim card was placed in my phone, causing many problems. Internet

In November 2011 I was at Target talking with the district manager regarding my cell phone. I have been with T-Mobile for more than 8 years. However... there have been ongoing problems. I am a translator/tour guide on the road quite a bit and my phone is very important. Problems with phone; I have been back to Target 4 times, several times in different stores during my over the road jobs. Upon landing in my home town in CA I had absolutely no reception. The phone was fully charged before I went on the flight. We have a family plan and every time we tried to call the calls were dropped, ongoing problem for 8 years. Before I started on my next job I went back to their store again and a young girl put a "new" sim card in, saying that should solve the problems. However, I find about at the end of my tour, that she had put an old sim card in, belonged to some one else. A T-Mobile tech told me this and what a blunder that was. Result, no call log, I could sometimes call out, but not receive calls. No voice mail. I lost an offer from my boss for another tour. I contacted BBB and T-Mobile lied to them, stating that I never requested another phone. Really! That during the sim card incident I had used 191 minutes. I told them I could sometimes call out...... I have 1000 minutes/month. Needless to say I need those minutes wile I am on the road. They want to charge me $200 to drop the contract. Not. They owe me $5000 for losing a job. I wish some one would help me. How can a company operate this way, ripping off people, everyone knows about it and nothing is done. They keep ignoring the fact that I lost a lot of money and make up stories to BBB that will make the outcome work in their favor. When will the government step in and do something. This is like a communistic tactic, forcing people to keep a lousy service otherwise brutally, unjustified be punished.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/internet/T-Mobile-Other-persons-sim-card-was-placed-in-my-phone-causing-many-problems-Internet-998598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile