Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Submitted: Fri, September 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: lwys — Illinois United States of America

T-Mobile T-Mobile Scam Internet

I have 2 phone lines as family plan with T-mobile.  Last year November, I upgraded one line to a smart phone with data plan. I had been told that one line's contract will be ended by November 2013, and the other line's contract will be ended by October 2012.   Almost a  year later, I called T-mobile about my contract status, and been informed that T-mobile had upgraded my two lines  at the same time when I upgraded last year November.  This is completely a scam!  How can T-mobile upgraded the other line without my knowledge and permission!   Used to be I was able to see the contract status when I log into my T-mobile account, but now the contract status is no longer viewable in the account.  Whoever wanted to cancel the contract with T-mobile, and will need to pay for the early termination fees as 200 dollars per line; now what about T-mobile early upgrade our plan without permission or knowledge, should we charge them the early unauthorized account renewal fees?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/internet/T-Mobile-T-Mobile-Scam-Internet-941468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile