Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Submitted: Thu, September 08, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 08, 2011

• Reported By: Lynn — Plymouth Minnesota U.S.A.
T-Mobile

T-Mobile T-Mobile's blacklist Internet

I was having on going issues with my home phone service from T-Mobile.  After the 3rd call to customer service I noticed wait times went to 2 hours.

Someone from T-Mobile finally admitted that numbers are tagged to go into long wait times even if there are no others on hold.  I have 5 lines with T-Mobile and all are under contract.  I asked since they are refusing to service my line if I could just cancel that one line with no penalty and they said no.

I have learned if I block my call and enter another phone number in the automated service I can talk to someone, but this is total crap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2011 10:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/internet/T-Mobile-T-Mobiles-blacklist-Internet-774644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile