Complaint Review: T - Mobile

• Updated: Sun, June 13, 2010

• Reported By: Tony — Tempe Arizona United States of America
T - Mobile

T - Mobile T-Moble has rotten customer service policies, Internet

I have been a customer for 3 1/2 years. I did an extented contract for a free phone upgrade. The new phone had all kinds of issues starting the day I received it. After about a month of going back and forth with their customer service and technical support the sent me another phone and 5 days later it started having issues. I have asked them to either let me change phones to another kind or to allow me to just return it and let me go back to my original phone and let me out of the new contract. They say the buyers remorse is past and won't do anything to resolve my problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2010 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/internet/T-Mobile-T-Moble-has-rotten-customer-service-policies-Internet-613705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T - Mobile