Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Updated: Sun, November 11, 2007

• Reported By:Moreno Valley California
T-Mobile
t-mobile.com Internet U.S.A.

T-Mobile, T-mobile.com, T-mobile Wireless Internet Service Cost Me Over $350 for Crappy Service Purchased Online Internet

Although I was very happy with my Verizon DSL service I thought wireless internet would be the way to go. Considering I am a business women and I was a full-time student at the time I chose to get wireless internet with T-Mobile. I paid $150 for a wireless internet card that you can purchase for $35 on the internet and I didn't realize that I was in a one-year contract. I used the internet service for 4-5 months at which time I had several interruptions in my service. The internet service was very slow at times and did not work properly. I often lost jobs due to the service of the internet. The internet service was so bad that I refused to pay them another $50 a month for service so I paid the $200 early termination fee. At that time I signed up service with Adelphia cable.
If the internet service was not so terribly bad I would not have opted to terminate my service. I could not afford to go another day without internet service. T-mobile customer service did not help me with my service issue and I often had to leave home to use the internet somewhere else. I had no choice but to cancel my service and pay the $200 + $150 I already paid for the wireless card.
The internet wireless card that I paid $150 for will also pick up WI-FI internet. After connecting my new cable internet in my home, I purchased a wireless router. I connected the wireless router to the modem and plugged in my $150 wireless card to my computer. The internet worked fine for about 4 days, until T-Mobile disconnected it. Because the wireless card has a SIM card, T-Mobile turned it off making the wireless card worthless. I can no longer use my $150 wireless card even with a wireless router. Thanks T-Mobile, you cost me over $600 in 4 months for internet service!

Heather
Moreno Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2007 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/internet/T-Mobile-T-mobilecom-T-mobile-Wireless-Internet-Service-Cost-Me-Over-350-for-Crappy-Se-284248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile