• Report: #1042056

• Submitted: Tue, April 09, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: Alex J. — San Gabriel California

T-Mobile TMobile Fraudulant Billing Cycle After Cancellation Internet

My phone service from t-mobile lasted into month 17 of a 2 year contract. My phone didn't last and T-Mobile refused to assist me in replaceing my phone for a working one. I paid my last statement and cancelled my contract.

After my last month of usage and a paid balance, I get a bill from T-Mobile for the month after my contract was over. FRAUD, T-MOBILE is a fraudulant company. I got charged an entire months usage @ 123.00 for non usage. 1 billing month after my phone was shut off and cancelled. They have not supplied me for a statement for the 18th month because there was no usage.

I also was charged 200.00 for cancellation. Thats called robbery in these times. 200.00 is a lot of money especially when T-Mobile is an incompetent company. Its almost like they know angry customers will leave this miserable service provider and try to scare you into not cancellation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/internet/T-Mobile-TMobile-Fraudulant-Billing-Cycle-After-Cancellation-Internet-1042056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile