Complaint Review: T Mobile

• Submitted: Wed, October 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, December 05, 2009

• Reported By: Kevin — Houston Texas U.S.A.
T Mobile

T Mobile Tmobile T-Mobile Scam New Plans Internet

*Consumer Comment: Wrong Again

*UPDATE Employee: wrong

Tmobile has become one of the worst carriers of the telecom world. The customer service is horrible. Recently they have offered new plans that would save my family a great amount of money. The T-Mobile scam is that if you are a current customer you cannot change to these new plans. First we were told we could not change for two years. Then they offered us a "deal." We could change if we pay $400! In this economy this is ridiculous. This is just the tip of the iceburg with the problems we have had with T-Mobile.

This is to let Tmobile know that we as customers will not put up with this greed and nonsense.

Please I need everyone that has a bad experience with Tmobile to contact then now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2009 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/internet/T-Mobile-Tmobile-T-Mobile-Scam-New-Plans-Internet-516527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T Mobile

Wrong Again

AUTHOR: MPP - (United States of America)

I actually called T Mobile TODAY to ask them about switching my plan. I have been a customer for 2 years and about 6 months ago I added a 2nd line to my plan for my boyfriend. We have made no changes after 10/25 and they want to charge us $40.00 per phone to switch to a new plan which will save us $40.00 dollars a month. It makes little to no sense to me why a new customer should have a better deal on their phone service with T-mobile when I have been a customer for the last 2 years. They call this $40.00 per phone charge an "activation" fee... that's a blatant ripoff as I already paid an "activation" fee when I first signed up with T-mobile 2 years ago... and again 6 months ago when I activated my boyfriends phone.

wrong

AUTHOR: Lala - (U.S.A.)

you are able to change your plan without any early terminations fees, as long as, you did not renew your contract after 10/25/09. Any contracts prior to 10/25/09 can switch over for a migration fee of 35 dollars:single line, 70 dollars:family plan.