Complaint Review: T Mobile

• Submitted: Fri, September 10, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, September 10, 2010

• Reported By: California Girl — Austin Texas U.S.A.
T Mobile
5555 Unknown Internet United States of America

T Mobile Tmobile lies about services Internet

I've been with Tmobile for over 5 years.
On July 28, 2010, I called tmobile to inquire about a charge on my daughters cell phone.
The customer service rep then looked over my acct and said "Right now, you are paying $15 a month for your families texts and for only $5 more, you could all have unlimited."
I told her I had actually just seen a commercial about that special. So I said "Go ahead that sounds great."
Well, I just got my bill and noticed a $24.95 charge for 'unlimited'. I called about it and the guy that answered said, "No, its $24.95. We haven't had the $20 unlimited text plan in over a year". I told him when I signed up for this it was on tv just a month earlier!
He then said, "Well, your plan doesn't qualify for that."
Notice the change in his story now??

Then he said he would look in this woman's "notes" to see if she wrote anything about the $20 plan. What do you know...he saw NOTHING. Geez, so surprised there.

SO what's the deal Tmobile?? You have customer reps selling people on a certain special and then changing it???? I'm going to AT&T.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2010 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/internet/T-Mobile-Tmobile-lies-about-services-Internet-639455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T Mobile