Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Kouker — San Francisco California United States of America
T-Mobile

T-Mobile cancellation t-mobile cellular , Internet

T-mobile is naturally stealing money! I have switched to Verizon for better reception and canceled my family plan last summer. But T-Mobile continued to charge me for 6 (SIX) month after that. I have called them 4 (FOUR) times. They were doing cancellation with me on the phone EACH time, reassuring that everything is great now. But they have continued to charge my card after that month after month. After the 4th call they have refunded part of my money. But in the form of an AMEX credit card, which is not working in the places I'm shopping! And yes, they DID charge me for the canceled and refunded service a month later AGAIN! AVOID this robbers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/internet/T-Mobile-cancellation-t-mobile-cellular-Internet-998817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile