Socialist

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: John — Washington District of Columbia United States of America
T-Mobile
po box 742596 Internet United States of America

T-Mobile t-mobile has me in a contract and force payments in which is not due, Internet

This is not my only problem I've had with T-Mobile. My cellular had stopped working and I was in the hospital for surgery at the time of my bill cycle. I explained to T-Mobile my situation that I will resolve this matter as soon as I get discharged from the hospital. Only a few days past due they suspended my service, so I cancelled my contract due to such incosideration. In conclusion they charge me for next months bill in which haven't even generated yet and I refuse to pay for something unaccounted for.

Also, my replacement device I received is defective and with T-Mobile incompetence I just can't continue using their service. T-Mobile has the worst customer service I ever seen. I went to T-Mobile cause i read they was no. 1 in the consumer reports. False advertising.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/internet/T-Mobile-t-mobile-has-me-in-a-contract-and-force-payments-in-which-is-not-due-Internet-1014404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile