satisfaction

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: wms68 — anthem Arizona
T Mobile

T Mobile unauthorised charges on bills Internet

T Mobile is allowing a company called Lexacom network, to bill for $14.99 a month. This is some kind of scam, because it is for ring tones services. I did not order it nor have I used any such ring tone service. I read all of the posting before I download anything to my phone, because I do not want any additional charge added on to our tmobile bill. How can this be legal? Now, I have to take the time to track down this company and cancel the service, according to tmobiles service department. A service that I did not order or use. There most be ways to protect consmers from companies like this, you would assume that tmobile would protect their loyal customers but they do not seem to care. If I do not pay for this service that I did not order, tmobile will suspend our cell phones. So, that alone is a direct position that tmobile will support a fraudulent practice by a company that has made unauthorized charges to your account. Credit card companies remove disputed charges until the merchant can provide proof that it is a valid purchase. Cell phone companies are out of control something must be done to protect the consumer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/internet/T-Mobile-unauthorised-charges-on-bills-Internet-1044163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T Mobile