• Report: #1161952

• Reported By: Michele in TN — mcdonald Tennessee
T-Mobile
Nationwide USA

T-Mobile 13 years, NO NOTICE of NO service my area Nationwide

I was loyal 13+ years with T-Mobile. Beginning in May 2014 there was NO SERVICE 80% of the time. I had to call them every month over billing issues,  they were not reliable nor professsional but I hate change so I put up with them and paid over $22000.00

June 4 I was disturbed by ambulances at my home, I am on heart monitor that transmits data via another provider my health insurance pays (I don't know who the carrier is, but it is not T-Mo). That morning my readings were very bad and they always call before sending out 911, but I had NO SERVICE, I used EMTs phone and called T-Mobile, I was told they did not renew lease on tower and would no longer provide service to my area, I should find another carrier.

Being very ill I did not want to go out but I had to find service for medical porposes, it was not an option or a choice to be thrown away like garage by T-Mobile.

Now it is constant harassment, threats and extortion by T-Mobile DEMANDING I pay ETF plus they now say I owe for a phone, which is not at all true.

T-Mobile left me for dead and now want to extort money from me. I found a class action law suit against them on facebook. I have found the FTC and FCC has many complaints filed against them and found they have acted in a criminal manner.

Beware! Do not let T-Mobile kill anyone you know that is suffering a terminal illness, they love making people suffer. A sick bunch of bad people. BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/nationwide/T-Mobile-13-years-NO-NOTICE-of-NO-service-my-area-Nationwide-1161952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile