- Report: #316943
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: T-Mobile
T-Mobilewww.t-mobile.com Nationwide United States of America
T-Mobile Cell Phone Company Rip off poor service horrible policies trash phones that break and don't get covered Arizona California New York Washington
*Consumer Comment: Fxxx t-mobile
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Phones used through T-Mobile recently:
- Treo 600 - broke and was replaced with a refurbished (bullshit) then replacement locked up/froze and all T-mobile could say was that they did not handle those phones any longer. I contacted PALM and they are a f***ing nightmare to deal with.
- Blackberry Pearl - Phone locked up and froze like no other. No support. Replaced it once then threw the next one out the window. (this phone cost me more money in lost phone calls... )
- T-mobile Wing - absolute garbage. Blue paint chips off in the first months of owning. Not a bad phone if you can handle waiting an eternity for it to change screens. When you call for support, they always suggest a power cycle and clearing out the cache like I have never used a fxxxing computer before..
MY SUGGESTION.... LEAVE T-MOBILE GET AN iPHONE if you truly need email and wifi net services to run your small business.
Fxxx YOU T-MOBILE ( i had to pay 2 cancellation fees because their service could not meet my needs as a consumer) You c**k SUCKERS.
Fxxx t-mobile Mesa, Arizona
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2008 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/nationwide/T-Mobile-Cell-Phone-Company-Rip-off-poor-service-horrible-policies-trash-phones-that-break-316943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.