Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
T-Mobile
www.tmobile.com Nationwide U.S.A.

T-Mobile Disgraceful payment plans to a loyal customer Nationwide

I have been a faithful customer to T-mobile for around 2 years (give/take a few months) and have never had service interruption longer than a few minutes once or twice. If there was a month I was late or had to make payments a few days later than they were due I would set up a date with T-mobile. (who at the time was more than happy to service me) I kept my word and they were always paid.

I fell upon some hard times and haven't been able to pay my bill (which I know happens to everyone). The bill is $700.00 (all thanks to a few spiteful people). I called them up (I have 3 phones on the plan and it''s going to be about $700.00 extra to have them suspended.

I liked T-Mobile! I have had no complaints about them in the past. My problem now is the "payment plan" they offered to me. They will split the bill into 3 payments. The first being $10.00 The other 2 being $345.00 all due WITHIN ONE MONTH!!!??? I told them that if I could do that I could just pay it all off at one time.

I can not afford that method and I told them that a payment plan to me would be like $200.00 a month and as soon as the balance was paid I can receive my t-mobile service again ( I even stated that I would take another 2 year contract)

The rep (who was talking to me slowly and in a degrading manner, as if I were a stupid child) said that since I made plans in the past with them this was all they can offer. This has completely turned me off of T-Mobile (I personally think they want their $1,400.00)

Their has to be another way! I only want to pay the bill without it reflecting negatively on my credit. If anyone can help me with this I would appreciate it!

Thanks!

Stefani
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2008 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/nationwide/T-Mobile-Disgraceful-payment-plans-to-a-loyal-customer-Nationwide-369677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile