Complaint Review: T Mobile

• Updated: Sun, June 08, 2014

• Reported By: Steamed1 — Scottsdale Arizona
T Mobile
Nationwide USA

About 4 years ago I needed to change my cell phone number due to going through a divorce.  When I approached my sales man Justin from TMobile in Scottsdale, AZ he informed me that all I needed to do was open a new account for 48 hours just to issue this new number and then they would cancel it for me. The reason to do this was so I could separate my account from my ex husbands. Well 48 hours later i approach Justin and then I got the run around. Now I ended to call this number, then this number etc.... Finally when I got a hold of someone in corporate, he promised me he would take care of this so I didn't have 2 Open contracts with them. This phone tag and empty promise making went on for a couple of months until I could no longer reach corporate. Now I have a collections agency contacting me 4 years later for over $600.  It is the worst company I've ever worked with and I urge anyone who wants to use TMobile to "run, don't walk,"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2014 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/nationwide/T-Mobile-FRAUDULENT-SALES-PEOPLE-DONT-SIGN-CONTRACT-Scottsdale-Nationwide-1153039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T Mobile