Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Updated: Wed, July 09, 2014

• Reported By: Edmund — Adelanto California
T-Mobile
Nationwide USA

T-Mobile Will not return $30. extra in account when all is prepaid until June 1st, 2014 Internet Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: What are policies?

I needed to cancel my prepaid account on the 6/1/2014 because i am a missionary called to the field. Everything was prepaid until the above date but i had an extra $30. in my account incase I needed to to an International long-distance call.

I called support and they were very nice about setting up my account for cancellation on June 1st and said then connected me to billing where they said I could give the debit card info to be reimbursed the $30. sitting in my account.

They at billing then connected me to a supposedly billing supervisor who promptly told me they would not refund anything. I explained that I was all paid up ahead of time until June 1st when my cancellation would go into effect and this was just money for an emergenct Internmational call should the need arise. He still insisted that there are absolutely no refunds after prior support had indicated that I would be refunde.

I told him that this is like stealing and he went on to say he didn't care, that's the way it was. I honestly believe that this is complete thievery on their part.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2014 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/nationwide/T-Mobile-Will-not-return-30-extra-in-account-when-all-is-prepaid-until-June-1st-2014-I-1147078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile

What are policies?

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

You need to search for the return/cancellation policy on prepaid service. If it has the clause that you could get refund, then you could use that against them. However, I highly doubt that their policy allows the refund. It is similar to use it or lose it type and it seems to be the same in prepaid service type...