Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Updated: Tue, April 01, 2014

• Reported By: ehsan — delray beach Florida
T-Mobile
Nationwide USA

T-Mobile and Enhanced recovery company LLC T-Mobile sold my Paid and Cleared account to Enhanced Recovery Company LLC 4 years after closed and cleared it jacksonville Nationwide

a collection was filled on my credit report my Enhanced Recovery corporation for a break of contract with T-Mobile, i have requested to see this contract as i was not aware that i was in a contract with them. Before i transferred my line along with my phone numbers over to AT&T, I contacted T-Mobile and they confirmed that my account is Paid in Full and my numbers are cleared to be transferred. 4 years later i get a collection on my credit report, i call the collection agency and they told me that I canceled my service 1 month too early of a 2 year contract. Plus on top of that I was leaving T-Mobile due to service and coverage issues, That they could not resolve after 6 different attempts. The Rep clearly stated my account was cleared and no further charges would apply to my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/nationwide/T-Mobile-and-Enhanced-recovery-company-LLC-T-Mobile-sold-my-Paid-and-Cleared-account-to-E-1135457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile