Complaint Review: T - Mobile

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
T - Mobile
tmobilerebates.com Nationwide U.S.A.

T - Mobile ripoff bait and switch T Mobile rebates Nationwide

Re Fault in advertisement/Bait and switch.
To Whom It May Concern:

I had bought Motorola V 330 /T mobile - 300 any time minutes-$29.99 per month plan on 7/1/05 from comparewirelessphones.com

According to your website for 98122 zip codes, I bought this combination because T-Mobile $50 mail in rebate with $50 customer royalty, then the phone is free.

When placed order, the combination that I have chosen were clearly shown on website and invoice print out of the $50 T mobile rebate and $50.00 customer Royalty. ( I have proof in writing)

But after I had received the phone with rebate forms, the term on the rebate form states $50 T - mobile rebate is for T-mobile rate plan of at least $39.95 per month, which had not been mentioned anywhere on the website.

I mailed in rebate to T Mobile Rebate center, Young America with Tracking ID of 596607773 along with all the explanation. The answer is NO REBATE! ; According to T-mobile guideline for rebate.

8/26/2005 - Call T-Mobile customer care answer is still NO.

I felt I had been lied to, bait and switch and tricked in to make this purchase. For $39.95 rate plan I would preferred cingular with free Razor phone combination. That would be my first choice. T-mobile and compare wireless had tricked consumer into purchasing their product and services unfairly.

I want to be compensate for what I had promised ($50 rebate). If you choose to deny my claim please do so in writing and then I can properly file formal complains with attorney general office, FCC, Consumer Affair and all the consumer beware websites out there.

8/26/05 - Called Rebate center spoken to Crytal supervisor # 492382 = NO! - Have to follow T-mobile guide line $39.95 monthly fee or more.

8/26/05 - Call T - Mobile customer servises Spoken Amanda # 282 80 73 = NO! have to talk to Rebate center which already tell me NO then she said E-Mail at T mobile website then.

8/26/05 - Tried to e-mail t Mobile = Not excepted dur to certain carectors on the e-mail but don't say which carectors.

7/15/05 e-mail www.comparewireless.com reguards problem = NO Return of anything.

Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2005 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/nationwide/T-Mobile-ripoff-bait-and-switch-T-Mobile-rebates-Nationwide-155271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T - Mobile