Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Updated: Sun, May 19, 2013

• Reported By: D.M. — shrewsbury Massachusetts
T-Mobile
shrewsbury, Massachusetts USA

T-Mobile Cellular data speed went from 5 MBPS to 1 MBPS shrewsbury Massachusetts

*Author of original report: Cell Network Improved with no warning

T-Mobile used to have data speeds around 5 mbps at my home location, now they are down to 1 mbps. I even upgraded to new phones and tested this with all 4 of them, same thing. Me and my family are very unhappy as we spent so much money for devices and for more expensive data plans, but we got downgraded 5 times.

I tried contacting T-mobile and they investigated this case twice but they said they did not make any changes and they have no plans upgrading in this area in near future.

I have proof as I used SpeedTest application before and today, and this app saves the history. If someone would like to see it I would be glad to show it to them.

I feel ripped off as I was promissed faster speeds so I upgraded and payed for more expensive data plans for whole family and I got 5 times slower speed. Going from faster to slower was not what I paid for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/shrewsbury-Massachusetts-01545/T-Mobile-Cellular-data-speed-went-from-5-MBPS-to-1-MBPS-shrewsbury-Massachusetts-1052182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile

Cell Network Improved with no warning

AUTHOR: milasin - ()

This issue I had with data speed being worse than before, and anyone I asked on the phone, or in store had no idea of improvments, well the speed jumped couple of months later to 10Mb. We never had that speed at home and the worst thing is no one is informed and all the employees are just clueless. This is sad situation. Either way I just wanted to let you know in the end it worked out for me. It is almost year later and speed has been consistant. Thanks for reading.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC