Complaint Review: T-Moble

• Updated: Sat, April 30, 2011

• Reported By: Steve — Wichita Kansas USA
T-Moble
4500 Cambridge Rd Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

T-Moble T Moble Refusing to give credit to returned phones, Theft, Calling place of business after being told not to call place of work, harrasing phone calls Fort Worth, Texas

T-moble sent me the wrong phone when I placed the order.  I told her I wanted an HTC and she sent me a nokia.  I returned the two phone at what she told me cost $200 a piece.  I certified mail reciept #70100290000061104683 in which Matt Barnet signed for it on Nov. 8 at 3:53 Pm.  T Moble still says they never recieved the phones in which I paid for the phones.  T Moble refuses to refund me the phones.  So ether Matt Barnet or some one at T Moble, as far as I'm concerned stole my two phones.  They and Amsher keep calling me at my place of work after I told them to stop calling me at work.  Amsher, after I told them to give me a detailed charge statement refuses to send me out a detailed statement.  I have no contract with T Moble and they have no signature from me.  Amsher refuses to send me a dispute form so that I can dispute the charges.  Amsher just wants to piss me off on the phone at work and not take any info or reason why I will not pay.  Both Form 173008624, and Form 173008640 was sent in one package certified mail ##70100290000061104683.  Sent by US Postal Service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2011 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Moble/Fort-Worth-Texas-67155/T-Moble-T-Moble-Refusing-to-give-credit-to-returned-phones-Theft-Calling-place-of-busin-724082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Moble