Complaint Review: T Netix

• Submitted: Thu, March 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: madperson —
T Netix

T Netix info@countyjailcall.com VERY Unprofessional company- used curse words in an email Internet

*Consumer Comment: HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I attempted to notify them about being a victim of fraud and the person who stole my identity had opened an account with them I got an email of "who's this......you don't have an account."  So then I sent them one back saying that email was unprofessional and got this one...

You have some set on you!!! You send me some stupid ass claim of identity fraud with a Karyn Bendele name on the email and a 410 number and tell me---WE PUT A CHARGE! You are a complete and utter LIAR! We do not charge.... YOU DO! You put YOUR info in and get service to an existing number! YOU have some set saying REAL PROFESSIONAL when YOU sent us an email!

Look you are a crazy person in my book who is trying to make a claim against us and you have NO and I mean NO proof we did a damn thing wrong! You have
not even sent a receipt here so this is where I stand.... DO NOT HARASS ME
OR SEND ME ANYMORE EMAILS OR I WILL HAVE YOU ARESSETED!!!!
ADMIN BRIAN!

DON'T USE THIS COMPANY AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Netix/internet/T-Netix-infocountyjailcallcom-VERY-Unprofessional-company-used-curse-words-in-an-email-1038723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T Netix

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

AUTHOR: jadesley - ()

ADMIN BRIAN IS A COMPLETE WINNER!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

You are being CONNED by Securus!!! My competition is telling you LIES!!!!!!!!!!!! You do not get a log in for an unlimited account and you will not ever tell me that my company is not legit! YOU are an easy mark by these scum at SecurusTech!!!!!!!!!!!! There is NO SUCH THING as a Call Diversion and you can call the FCC and ask them!!!! NEVER try to say we did anything wrong or Illegal as THEY ARE telling you lies and acting in an ANTI-TRUST illegal manner and this is a FACT beyond dispute!!!Admin Brian

Cancel County Jail Call11:21 AM (2 hours ago)to me Make all the calls you want... REFUND DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!