Complaint Review: T R S Recovery Services

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2008

• Reported By:Auburndale Florida
T R S Recovery Services
5251 Westheimer Houston, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 713-567-0499
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

T R S Recovery Services How did TRS get my information from Amazon when Amazon says they have on record of any order from me Houston Texas

I received a letter from TRS with this heading. This is the first letter I have received from them or Amazon.

They are charging me $31.90 for Amazon and $25.00 as their fee for an attempted electronic fund transfer that they say was returned by my bank for insufficient funds for an order I placed with Amazon.

I did start an order in December with Amazon for a $7 book but I cancelled it before completion. My bank does not show that I had a debit card rejection or charge but it does show that I had money in my account to cover this amount, had I submitted it.

I have been in touch with Amazon, they say have no record of any order by me and did not give the information to TRS who they say is a reputable company. If my personal info did not come from Amazon, then who?

I have not been able to reach TRS, they list no e-mail and do not answer the phone number given. If they are reputable, why are they hiding?

Auburndale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2008 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-R-S-Recovery-Services/Houston-Texas-77056/T-R-S-Recovery-Services-How-did-TRS-get-my-information-from-Amazon-when-Amazon-says-they-h-308640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T R S Recovery Services