Chin

• Submitted: Tue, April 13, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By:Valdosta Georgia
T. Ron Zaken, Zaken Corporation
20700 Plummer St. Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

T. Ron Zaken, Zaken Corporation Zaken is a ripoff/scam artist. People borrow money for the business to get ahead, end up further in debt. Chatsworth California

*Consumer Suggestion: I am a current finder and it works for me family and friends..

*Consumer Comment: No problem contacting a live person

I ordered the Zaken business opportunity a few months ago for $148. It promised to be the easiest system to make money. Then I ordered their EZ Mail Order System for $965, which would allow me to advertise the business and get $100 for every person that ordered the kit. I did exactly what the book stated to do. I spent $300 advertising the business to an audience of 500,000 people. According to Zaken, it's a numbers game and I should have cleared well over $50,000. He promises full satisfaction, and a knowledgable and competent staff. But, three weeks after I received the kit, I began to contact the company with no avail for a refund because of dissatisfaction. Today, 4-13-04, I finally actually talked to someone on the telephone, after waiting for one hour on the phone, who informed me that I wasn't eligible for a refund because I didn't contact them in time. I was 3 days past my 30 day refund because I could not reach anyone for a week on the phone. I wonder how these people can live with themselves. I spent money that I didn't have for an opportunity to get ahead just to find that I'm that much further in debt. Teresa Valdosta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2004 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Ron-Zaken-Zaken-Corporation/Chatsworth-California-91311/T-Ron-Zaken-Zaken-Corporation-Zaken-is-a-ripoffscam-artist-People-borrow-money-for-the-87553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T. Ron Zaken, Zaken Corporation

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I am a current finder and it works for me family and friends..

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

I have been a finder for some time now and Never have a problem getting ahold of people. Sometimes I have to leave a message for a coach but get a call back within 24hrs. I feel that this a very good business and yes it's a numbers game so work the #'s... There is no way possible that you personally contacted 500,000 people and didn't find any merchandise. I find at least 1 company out of 50 that has merchandise they need to get rid of. Give it an honest try and you'll get good results. I've even had my wife, my neice and a friend make seperate calls using Zakens phone script and they all have found items.

Thanks for your time ..

No problem contacting a live person

AUTHOR: Richea - (U.S.A.)

I too, ordered this program last week. Although I have not received the kit yet, (it's only been a few days), and have contacted them with no problem several times in the past few days. Are you calling between the hours of 9-5 PST? So far, they have been courteous and prompt in answering the phone and in returning my calls when necessary.