Complaint Review: T V Ruby

• Reported By: barbara — phoenix Arizona United States of America
T V Ruby

T V Ruby support@tvruby.com ms. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Response to person complaining about Dark Shadows Discs

Four months ago  i bought dark shadows from tv ruby i paid $138.00 for the disk set right away i knew something was wrong first disk scratched i continued found blank disks, then i got upset i spent alot of money for new dvd disks. I had to go through every disk and there were 26 bad disks some blank some would not play and again some scratched i have sent 3 e-mails they keep promising me to fix the problem and send new replacements the last e-mail i have received was May 26 th still no replacements it is now july 15 I have set my last mail I want my money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2012 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-V-Ruby/internet/T-V-Ruby-supporttvrubycom-ms-Internet-912534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T V Ruby

Response to person complaining about Dark Shadows Discs

AUTHOR: Ger - (United States of America)

I am so so happy to read the report on the Dark Shadows Discs ordered in 2012.  I too had purchased these discs in December of 2012 from TVRuby.com.  They are no longer this website because too  many complaints being filed. I too ran into the same problem.  There are 5 discs total and some are defective..I must have had 10 discs defective and 3 discs cant get anythng on them.

People should not even be in this business if they rip people off like this.  I am only on box 2 of 5 and I too am getting frustraed.  I paid $140.00  I emailed them got one response and that was it. I too am asking for a refund on $140.00.  Please email me back and I will give you the info as to where too send the refund. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.