Complaint Review: T-mobile

• Submitted: Sat, July 12, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, July 12, 2014

• Reported By: smsera — College Point New York
, Select State/Province USA

T-mobile Provided inaccurate plan information and was unable to activate the device. I have proves. internet

I looked up a plan on http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-plans and I got my sim card from Target to my existing phone.

The plan on line stated:

100 minutes talk | Unlimited text | First 5 GB at up to 4G speeds

Now get unlimited international texting from the U.S. to virtually anywhere included in your plan—at no extra charge.

This plan is only available for devices purchased from
Wal-Mart or devices activated on T-Mobile.com

I understood that activating the divice on line would give me the plan. I tried activating the device but the site would redirct me without activating it. When contacted the customer service they would deny  the plane I wanted due  it is not Walmart device. I understoon that you can get the plan if you buy it from walmart "or" any device that you register on line.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2014 05:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-mobile/Select-StateProvince/T-mobile-Provided-inaccurate-plan-information-and-was-unable-to-activate-the-device-I-ha-1161474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-mobile