Complaint Review: T mobile

• Submitted: Wed, April 03, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Ian — York Pennsylvania
T mobile

T mobile I chose paperless billing, and was unable to view my bills ever, website prevents change of plans Internet

I chose to change my billing cycle to paperless over a year ago with T-mobile. I started receiving bills that were significantly higher than I had previously received. I went to see why on-line and could not access my account. An error message was displayed on the website saying that my account could not be viewed at that time. Over a year with this service I was never able to view my bill online and see where these charges were coming from. I talked to a customer service person at one point when my phone was shut off due to not paying a bill that had doubled in size without my knowledge since I could not view my bill. This customer service representative was extremely rude and had no understanding for my situation. It came to light that I was using more text messages than my plan allowed for. This service call was extraordinarily frustrating as I had no explanation going into this call as to why my phone had been shut off as I was paying what I though I owed on time and had no bill that I could view or see any explanation. After this call I went to change my plan so I could have more texts allowed and found the website would not link me to any page or area that would allow me to change my plan. I had been a customer with T-mobile for over 6 years. I feel this company made zero effort to keep me as a customer and scammed me out of close to $1000 through making dealing with any customer service a complete nightmare and having website that was only useful if you wished to purchase more products. In addition after I went to paperless billing the transparency of my account became inaccesable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-mobile/internet/T-mobile-I-chose-paperless-billing-and-was-unable-to-view-my-bills-ever-website-prevent-1040471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T mobile