Complaint Review: T-mobile

• Submitted: Mon, July 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: Kicker — Eugene Oregon United States of America
T-mobile

T-mobile T-mobile charged for "Premium Services" without my knowledge or consent and won't give full refund. Internet

For a few months I received occasional short text messages from Mobi-spin on my T-mobile phone. I finally checked our bill and saw that we were being charged $19.98 per month for this. We never requested these services and were never told about them. T-mobile responded that it is up to us to check our bill for these charges and up to us to block our account from charges such as these. They could only refund 45 days worth of these charges, a small fraction of the total. T-mobile receives payments from scam companies such as Mobi-spin, so they are in no hurry to let their customers know that their accounts are not initially blocked from scammers, and not willing to refund the entire amount of the fraudulent charges. Take warning if you have a cell phone account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-mobile/internet/T-mobile-T-mobile-charged-for-Premium-Services-without-my-knowledge-or-consent-and-won-905736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-mobile