Complaint Review: T-mobile

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: fedup — houston Texas United States of America
T-mobile

T-mobile T-mobile using bait and switch tactics Internet

I pay 99.99 for an unlimited talk and text plan, I added a third phone to my account and when I did I verified that it would be under the family plan and was told yes it would be.  Today I called about a problem with the new phone and when we got that fixed the rep stated that the she noticed that the phone only has 500 minutes a month and to add unlimited minutes and text it would be 25.00.  When I talked to a supervisor I told him that their employee verified that this phone would be covered under my current plan.  I still had to pay 25.00 more for unlimited talk and text on the new phone.  I have been a t mobile customer from 10 years but will drop them as soon as my contract is up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-mobile/internet/T-mobile-T-mobile-using-bait-and-switch-tactics-Internet-1003280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-mobile