Complaint Review: T mobile

• Reported By: BIOKEMIST — WESTMINSTER Colorado
T mobile
Nationwide USA

T mobile Fraudulent charges and law suit Westminster Colorado

I had T-mobile cell phone service for 5 years. My average bill was around $65. I received 2 long distance phone calls from Texas. The next month, my phone bill went upto $410. When I called Tmobile, I was informed that I changed my plan. Why would anyone  change from a lower plan to ahigher plan unless he is INSANE? I never asked for changing the plan. i NEVETR CALLED T MOBILE. T mobile did  it without my knowledge. I asked them to fix it because I never changed the plan.T mobile refused to fix it. Immediately I asked Tmobile to cancel my service. I also refused to pay for the cancellation fee. After 4 years, Tmobile kept sending unanimous letters which I ignored.Finally T-Mobile took me to court  demanding $410. I did not attend the court date. Judgement was passed against me. Few months later, Tmobile hired a collection agency. I wrote to the collection agency that  this agency joined the company of  aDAYLIGHT ROBBER LIKE T -MOBILE and that if I received another letter, I THREATENED TO SUE THIS COLLECTION AGENCY AND T MOBILE FOR FRAUD . FOR 4 YEARS I HAVE BEEN OUT OF WORK. IT IS BECAUSE OF T MOBILE. MY EMPLOYERS COULD NOT CONTACT ME. I WA NO LONGER HARRASSED BY THE COLLECTION. HOWEVER, THIS INFORMATION IS STILL ON THE LINE. MY APPLICATION FOR LOANS HAVE BEEN  DENIED  BECAUSE THIS JUDGEMENT AGAINST ME IS STILL ON LNE. T MOBILE MUST BWE SUED FOR  THE LOSS OF MY JOB AND DENIAL OF LOANS.

T MOBILE IS NOW PLANNING TO MERGE WITH ANOTHER HIGHWAY ROBBER DISHNETWORK. THIEVES AND ROBBERS ALWAYS GET TOGETHER. I WISH T MOBILE AND DISHNETWORK BOTH WILL GO BANKRUPT BECAUSE THEY BOTH HAVE DEFRAUDED THE CONSUMERS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-mobile/nationwide/T-mobile-Fraudulent-charges-and-law-suit-Westminster-Colorado-1145099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T mobile