Complaint Review: T-mobile

• Submitted: Wed, July 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 22, 2009

• Reported By:sacramento California
Po Box 37380 Nationwide U.S.A.

T-mobile t-mobile bad business practices Sacramento Nationwide

I have a 2 year contract with t-mobile, I am 7 months into my contract. I have 2 phone lines I am paying for but only 1 phone works. 5 months ago my phone became defected, I received a new phone which was also defected. I lost my sim card and paid for a new one, for 5 months I have paid for 2 lines because the company says I have to to keep the other line going. They want a $200 cancellation fee for a phone I don't want to pay for because it doesn't work! Also they will not reimburse for the sim card or the 5 months of service on 1 phone, but will give me 1 month of free service on the broken phone! Please never sign a contract it gives the company the ability to take advantage of there customers.. I have tried to be a good customer when I find a product I like I stick with and have repeatedly tried to resolve this with no empathy..this company in breaking my bank monthly and we depend on one phone for work.

Sencerly, Christy from CA

sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-mobile/nationwide/T-mobile-t-mobile-bad-business-practices-Sacramento-Nationwide-472200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-mobile