Complaint Review: T3 Staffing

• Updated: Thu, December 30, 2010

• Reported By: Anonymoust3 — san diego California United States of America
T3 Staffing
8888 Clairemont Mesa Blvd. J san diego, California United States of America

T3 Staffing Eastridge Group, Eplica, Eastridge InfoTech, Platinum Legal, T3 Staffing, Wired Talent, HR Solutions Bad payroll practice unprofessional manager no accountability san diego, California

Thistemp agencyhas a branch manager, that has retaliated by not giving me work (even though I have been requested by their clients) because I reported a pay violation to the Department of Labor Standards Enforcement.

They didn't give me my paycheck the week of Christmas. Branch Manager didn't turn in my time card because it wasn't signed. It is never signed, btw. BM led me to beleive my check was mailed and stolen out of my mailbox. Four days later it was found out that I was never even sent a check.

I have been requested by their clients and branch manager is telling them, I am not working there.

BM's reply when I ask if there is work "Not for you" and hangs up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2010 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T3-Staffing/san-diego-California-92111/T3-Staffing-Eastridge-Group-Eplica-Eastridge-InfoTech-Platinum-Legal-T3-Staffing-Wire-677057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T3 Staffing