Complaint Review: TABAK'S HEALTH PRODUCTS

• Submitted: Fri, October 03, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, November 10, 2010

• Reported By:WAYCROSS Georgia
TABAK'S HEALTH PRODUCTS
3198 AIRPORT LOOP DR.,SUITE G COSTA MESA, California U.S.A.

TABAK'S HEALTH PRODUCTS ripoff billing me for unused returned product COSTA MESA California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Tabak's Health Products

A/C#1470178

I received a final action to collect notice today 10/3/03 from Tabak's Health Products.

I returned the ReFaze Beauty Cream to them, unopened, unused sometime in September,2003. They have the opportunity to sell this item again, since I the seal was never broken.

I returned the item because they began charging me before the 30-Free trial offer expired; so I never used it.

I felt that the small sample size jar of ReFaze Beauty Cream was not worth $30.00. The jar size is not big enough to have seen a difference in less than a 30 day period.

Brenda
WAYCROSS, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2003 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TABAKS-HEALTH-PRODUCTS/COSTA-MESA-California-92626-3407/TABAKS-HEALTH-PRODUCTS-ripoff-billing-me-for-unused-returned-product-COSTA-MESA-Californi-68162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TABAK'S HEALTH PRODUCTS

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Tabak's Health Products

AUTHOR: carmen - (United States of America)

Without a complete name and address we cannot access this customer in our database.

We stand behind our products and service 100%. We always resolve any issue to the customer's satisfaction.

Please call our toll free number at 1-800-749-3937 so we may resolve this.