• Report: #1072095

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: havan_555 — Mabank Texas
TABLEMATE.COM
WALLINGFORD, Connecticut USA

TABLEMATE.COM DECEPTIVE CANNOT CONTROL ORDERS IN SYSTEM LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE WALLINGFORD Connecticut

*Author of original report: Original victim gets refund

I am 57 yr old male not a stupid person and know about the internet and purchase on ebay amazon and many sites all the time with no problems....., this morning I tried to purchase 1 tablemate $29.95 with the offer of a free tablemate for cost of additional shipping for $12.45, like on tv. I entered my credit card information and address and hit confirm order Up pops a window asking me if i want to buy a second It was confusing did i buy the second one or not???? I hit confirm and Up pops several windows for free shipping for a cost and EZ eyes computer keyboad which is a total rip off they dont work I denied both NO THANKS is the tab you hit then i get to the total page and it shows i owe $111.70 NO confirmation no order number nothing.... no oportunity to go back and correct the order or cancel it. that i could see on the webpage. I get an email about 10 min later telling me my account has been charged for $111.70 and the elusive order number that never appeared on the total due page I was already on the phone and had to wait 12 minutes to get the customer service dept. The women took my phone number and email and checked and said sorry you have to call back in 24-48 hours to cancel the order we cant do anything What? you cant cancel it till it hits my checking acct sucks out the wrong amount and then delays putting the money back in i am sure of that. I already had to place a stop pmt on the amount costing me $39 so i guess i wont buy a couple tables this month that is what i have left over from my social security this month... Lousy service Stupid RIPOFF website, never again..... shame on you...TABLEMATE.COM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TABLEMATECOM/WALLINGFORD-Connecticut-06494/TABLEMATECOM-DECEPTIVE-CANNOT-CONTROL-ORDERS-IN-SYSTEM-LOUSY-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-WALLINGFOR-1072095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TABLEMATE.COM

Original victim gets refund

AUTHOR: T havan555 - ()

I am the original complaintant on Table Mate after 3 long days and waiting for them to suck the money out of my account then a fourth day to put it back in I got my $111 back. They were not able to stop shipment of the 4 tables. I had to take the tables up to the post office and REJECT the package. Total cost to me is trip to post office and loss of use of $111 for 4 days. They have to fix the way their web site processes orders and slow down on the shipping the minute the customer hits the enter button it starts the wheels and cogs of their computer system going without their having control to stop the entire process. computers vs humans hmmmm Tablemate you need to put the human control back in your company and slow this process down I would never buy a TV advertised product online again. I would call the 800 number and make sure a human was taking my order for the right amount, havan555