Complaint Review: TACA Airlines

• Updated: Tue, February 09, 2010

• Reported By: chris33 — OXFORD Michigan United States of America
TACA Airlines

TACA Airlines the worst airline company ever DO NOT FLY WITH THEM!!!!! Internet

TACA airlines refused to give me my ticket. Even after I had my bank on the phone in a three way conference call with the TACA call center. TACA charged my credit card, then denied that they did, even with my bank on the phone telling them that they did. TACA insisted that my bank had made an error, and that it must be their systems at fault. Everyone I talked to at TACA was rude and really paid no attention to me. It was by far the worst customer service I have ever had. I paid TACA airlines to sit on hold and be treated very poorly. I will never fly with TACA. I hope anyone who plans on traveling abroad stays clear of TACA airlines!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2010 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TACA-Airlines/internet/TACA-Airlines-the-worst-airline-company-ever-DO-NOT-FLY-WITH-THEM-Internet-567142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TACA Airlines