Complaint Review: TAG AWAY

• Submitted: Fri, October 12, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: - Maine — Thorndike Maine United States of America
INTERNET Internet United States of America

Tag Aw!y was advertised on tv and I ordered it online. A couple days later, a company called Budget Savers called and said they were sending me information because I ordered Tag Away. They refused to explain their connection to Tag Away, and there was nothing about Budget Savers online when I placed the order.  The representative kept trying to get me to say ok.  After 10 minutes of arguing and stating "CANCEL ORDER  -- DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH COMPANY!!!"  They processed the order for items anyway.  Then charged me 39.93  Then it was supposed to be 29.93 if I had accepted their bs.  Contacted them to dispute and told by manager that it was all our fault and the company was not at all fault or their representatives!  Basically we have to deal.

They are not operating like a regular online ordering company. They never sent a follow up email to confirm my purchase.   They are a highly conspious company to deal with - I would advise to avoid this company with all the stress that I can state!   DO NOT PUT YOURSELF AT RISK BY DEALING WITH TAG AWAY!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TAG-AWAY/internet/TAG-AWAY-DECEPTIVE-COMPANY-PRACTICES-NO-CARE-FOR-THE-CONSUMER-ONLY-COMPANY-Internet-954250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TAG AWAY