Complaint Review: TALENT AND MORE, LLC

• Submitted: Fri, May 29, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 29, 2009

• Reported By:New Albany Indiana
Nationwide U.S.A.

TALENT AND MORE,LLC Or The Billing Resource On AT&T statement, unauthorized charges for 2 month's service from The Billing Resource.This is FRAUD ! Nationwide

I received my AT & T statement with new charges included. I did not order anything from TALENT AND MORE, LLC or, ' The Billing Resource ' . I would have no reason to do so ! I've never heard of it until now.

I knew I did not authorize this , so I called the number included for ' billing questions ' to ask for proof of who placed this order. Lady said she would credit the 2 month's charge for services....but she had no idea of who placed the order. It will take 60-90 days and I have to call AT & T to tell them and put a block on my phone number....already paying for non-published.

So, how do these kinds of people find us ? ! I thought I was being careful about my identity because of theft. Looks like no one is safe.

This is a SCAM....FRAUD !

New Albany, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2009 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TALENT-AND-MORE-LLC/nationwide/TALENT-AND-MORELLC-Or-The-Billing-Resource-On-ATT-statement-unauthorized-charges-for-456700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TALENT AND MORE, LLC