Complaint Review: TALENT ROCK

• Submitted: Thu, March 27, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 27, 2008

• Reported By:INDIANAPOLIS Indiana
TALENT ROCK
2201 LUCIEN WAY SUITE 100 MAITLAND, Florida U.S.A.

TALENT ROCK RIPPED ME OFF OF $3,000 TO COME TO FLORIDA FOR THE TALENT ROCK COMPETITION MAITLAND Florida

My son writes music and makes beats and he is good. He went online and found Talent Rock and he got verry excited he wanted to go because he just knew he could win. I contacted them and they told me the price for he and I to go it totaled around $3000.00. I put the down payment on my charge card and the rest of the payments were automatically charged each month until it was paid off. the contest was suppose to be in December but was cancelled until May. We have spent a lot of money getting pictures business cards etc. the things that they said you needed to come.

Now they tell us that it has closed its doors and we can go to the IPAC Conference in Los Angeles Ca. I contacted them and they said for us to attend there it would cost us about $2,600 more dollars. I told them that they were crazy and that they were proabably in conhuts with Talent Rock to rip us off again. No way. I want my three thousand back. My son is very upset that he did not investigate it more and that I lost my money. so if ther is any justice in this world please help everyone victim to this get atleasd some of thier money back.

VEDA
INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2008 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TALENT-ROCK/MAITLAND-Florida-32751/TALENT-ROCK-RIPPED-ME-OFF-OF-3000-TO-COME-TO-FLORIDA-FOR-THE-TALENT-ROCK-COMPETITION-MAI-321750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TALENT ROCK