Complaint Review: TALKING STICK RESORT, CASINO ARIZONA, DE RITO PARTNERS

• Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: ESM — PHOENIX Arizona United States of America
TALKING STICK RESORT, CASINO ARIZONA, DE RITO PARTNERS
9800 E. Indian Bend Road Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

TALKING STICK RESORT, CASINO ARIZONA, DE RITO PARTNERS SLOT MACHINE RIPOFF Scottsdale, Arizona

*Author of original report: STILL NO RESPONSE OR RESOLUTION

EMAIL COMPLAINT SENT TO TALKING STICK ON 8/3/12

As you know, I am a frequent visitor at Talking Stick, almost daily. Tonight was a disastrous. I tried to get valet parking but met with much resistance, and finally had to tip the guy to valet my car. Very embarrassing, as though this would no longer be an issue. Now for the more serious issue:

I was playing a slot machine called Triple Crown; I played all 9 lines and hit the following:

Three 7's betting all lines - the machine did not pay out. I looked for a tech but could not find one and did not want to leave the machine. I continued playing and then hit:

Two 'Triple Crowns' and One '7' .. this should have had a significant pay out, but did not. At this point I tracked down a tech who pulled up the history and confirmed this, but a 2nd tech came behind him (a lady) and opined that it did not 'hit the lines', which she was grossly wrong and told me there was nothing she could do. The history for the three 7's were already gone, as your machine only saves the last 20 plays.

I then asked for the manager, and spoke to a gentlemen who apparently in charge of the techs & slots.  He tried to pull the slot history but it was gone; he talked to the tech who checked the machine earlier; the tech basically said the lines did line up and he also told me there was nothing he can do.

I asked for 'Vince' (who apparently in charge of the casino and was at the casino), who refused to talk to me. I got his phone number and spoke to him on the phone who basically blew me off as well. Vince did not wanted to give his last name or email address, which I find bizarre.

This, of course ruined my whole mood and whole night in general. I am not a sore loser, as I spent $14k this week and over $20k last week at your casino; I spent far more than I won back, which is fine as long as the games are fair and pay out correctly. That did NOT happen tonight. I was clearly ripped off on 2 jackpots, 1 was provable and the 2nd one not provable since the history was 'conveniently' gone. The bottom line is that I expect to be paid when I hit a slot correctly.

To clarify this was not a machine malfunction, as it paid on much smaller hits, like 3 bars.

As I said, I have no problem losing when it is fairly played, but I expect to be paid when I win. I am meeting with the Arizona Dept. of Gaming & Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community Regulatory Agency on Monday to file a complaint.

I will contact Martin De Rito and Charles Carlise at De Rito Partners (Owner of Talking Stick) to complain, as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2012 12:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TALKING-STICK-RESORT-CASINO-ARIZONA-DE-RITO-PARTNERS/Scottsdale-Arizona-85271/TALKING-STICK-RESORT-CASINO-ARIZONA-DE-RITO-PARTNERS-SLOT-MACHINE-RIPOFF-Scottsdale-Ar-922319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TALKING STICK RESORT, CASINO ARIZONA, DE RITO PARTNERS

STILL NO RESPONSE OR RESOLUTION

AUTHOR: ESM - (United States of America)

I can sent emails to the Casino Manager, CEO and Owners of Talking Stick/Casino Arizona/ De Rito Partners and no response at all. Unbelievable.