Complaint Review: TALKSUGAR.COM AKA 1089980 ALBERTA INC.

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 07, 2008

• Reported By:Jacksonville North Carolina
TALKSUGAR.COM AKA 1089980 ALBERTA INC.
#120, 12704-66 St Edmonton, Alberta, Alberta Canada

TALKSUGAR.COM AKA 1089980 ALBERTA INC. TALKSUGAR.COM PAYS VIA NSF CHECKS Edmonton, Alberta Canada

*Consumer Comment: agree

*Author of original report: Issue Was Resolved!

*Author of original report: Others Are Coming Foward to Complain about TalkSugar

www.TALKSUGAR.com aka 1089980 Alberta INC is Nothing more than a billing PLATFORM. ON 1-01-08 I RECEIVED a check for 281.52 that check was returned on 1-18 and my checking account was debited for 296.00 I made my own domain to warn others what to expect www.talksugarsucks.com all the girls stories are posted. Some havent even been paid at all and some received bad checks. This company is going around ripping people off. To close peoples accounts for any reason is fine, but to issue NSF Checks ISNT and nor is not paying them! I am the owner of www.talksugarsucks.com and In my case I received a NSF check so I contacted them and Received the following reply.

Hi Skyler,

Apparently our bank made some error last month and a couple of checks bounced. This has never happened to us before, it really sucks, and I apologize. If you'd be willing to mail us the check back, we'll reissue
you another one as soon as we get it, via Xpress Post.

As far as that NSF fee, there's really nothing we can do about that. I strongly encourage you to speak with your bank manager and request that you not be charged, as it's really no fault of yours.

Regards,
Eric

Then when I received a reply stating they received my check and they would be investigating the situation. While the investigation was going on I continued to take calls with TALKSUGAR.COM, because they promised to replace the check if I would simply send it back. I made a copy and sent it VIA UPS OVERNIGHT. In the middle of the investigation I am totally cut off from my account access at talksugar for NO REASON. I had 175.00 in there on top of the 300 that I have been screwed out of.

After doing some research this is HOW TALKSUGAR OBTAINS TRAFFIC WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW! TALKSUGAR.COM PAYS FOR THE FOLLOWING KEYWORDS "UNDERAGE PHONE SEX" Is listed!
http://www.googspy.com/Company.aspx?id=103650 when you then click this link
http://www.googspy.com/SearchTerm.aspx?id=309164 you will see www.talksugar.com

These Companies Pay for underage phone sex as an Adword from Google

TALKSUGAR IS INFACT LISTED..

After more research these people were previous owners of NEXUSXI which defaulted in 2005 and was shut down for sending out a ton of NSF Checks in NOV 04. Something really needs to be done to rid these people from history repeating itself like it has done as recent as January 08 and Nov 04.

I have filled a complaint with RECOL. What else can I do, being im in the United States and they are located in Edmonton Alberta Canada? I have no issues at all flying to Canada.

Anonymous
Jacksonville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2008 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TALKSUGARCOM-AKA-1089980-ALBERTA-INC/Edmonton-Alberta-Alberta-T5C-OA3/TALKSUGARCOM-AKA-1089980-ALBERTA-INC-TALKSUGARCOM-PAYS-VIA-NSF-CHECKS-Edmonton-Alberta-308627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TALKSUGAR.COM AKA 1089980 ALBERTA INC.

agree

AUTHOR: Crystal - ()

sugar talk told mt the same thing about investigating the situation. this website need to be shut dow for taking people money frauding the public

Issue Was Resolved!

AUTHOR: Skyler - (U.S.A.)

On 2-19-08 I received my 281.52 Check from TALKSUGAR. On 2-20-08 I then received my remaining amount via a Wire Transfer for that last pay period. I have been paid EVERYTHING I WAS DUE. I have had no communication at all with TALKSUGAR. I'm just thankful I received the monies I was due. I will take this as a lesson learned. So when people are posting on message boards INTERNET WIDE they have has issues believe them. My reply was it hasn't happened in 3 years why would it happen now? When the fact remained It DID HAPPEN TO ME AND IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU. Just be careful who you choose to do business with in the PHONE SEX WORLD.

As far as this site is concerned it will still remain open and active for posting. Way to many people has yet to receive their money. Thank you for all your support. I Really appreciate it.

THANKS,

AUTHOR: Skyler - (U.S.A.)

I want to Stress The List of Girls Complaining about FRAUD is growing... This can't be legal. Can It?