Complaint Review: TAMARA BLAND, Allstate

• Updated: Tue, July 08, 2014

• Reported By: Axel — Dix hills New York
TAMARA BLAND, Allstate
Nationwide USA

TAMARA BLAND, Allstate Fraud/AKA she doesn't like the handicapped Tamara Bland Special Investigator SE Coast SIUAllstate Insurance Direct Dial: 919-954-7486 Toll Free: 800-366-8015 ext. 7486 Tamara bland/Tamara Bland Special Investigator SE Coast SIU Allstate Insurance Direct Dial: 919-954-7486 Toll Free: 800-366-8015 ext. 7486 She wants to be famous, by denying claims.She rips off the handicapped, and she participates in fraud raleigh North Carolina

*Author of original report: Another allstate employee

*Author of original report: What addiction?

*Consumer Comment: What??

*Author of original report: Yes you work for allstate.

*Consumer Comment: A couple of questions...

Tamara bland, took over my robbery claim.and she had a disabled man drive all over nc for proof of itiems.she lies, she would never meet with me.she ordered me around like a dog.she denied my claim, after months of torture.she claims I hid information, committed fraud.I'm handicapped and have trouble explaining things, due to the amount of medication I take.After she accused me of fraud, she herself took part in fraud.she is a nasty woman, who wants to make a name for herself.i will never let this go, until my claim is paid.and the nasty Tamara bland is fired, and never works again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2014 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TAMARA-BLAND-Allstate-/nationwide/TAMARA-BLAND-Allstate-FraudAKA-she-doesnt-like-the-handicapped-Tamara-Bland-Special-In-1160481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TAMARA BLAND, Allstate

Another allstate employee

AUTHOR: Axel - ()

Why do you read the reports? You assume I'm a drug addict, and make those comments that you can't understand.Since you know about drug addiction, I would think your the one addicted to drugs.i have epilepsy, do you get high on those drugs? You shouldn't make ignorant comments . Tamara Bland took Advantage of the Handicapped, not only the handicapped. I can only speak from my experience with her.i was not only ripped off of my personal property, but by Tamara Bland and allstate.

What addiction?

AUTHOR: Axel - ()

If it doesn't make sense to you, have you mother read it to you.what addiction? you just happened to read this report and leave a comment like that? I'm reporting a rip off, a injustice. And you can't understand that? You didn't go through it.is your mommy Tamara bland? Because she is not going to get away with stealing from me.i have a suggestion for you, maybe there is a drug problem in your family, don't blame the world for you problem. I'm just reporting what allstate did to me.if you can't understand that, maybe you have the drug problem.maybe your mother can explain to you, I have brain seizures, epilepsy. I don't think you get high on those drugs i*****!

What??

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Your report makes not one ounce of sense!! Torture?? Maybe you have a problem with your medication ie: you are addicted and therefore you have problems making sense to others just like your report.  Get help and stop blaming your addiction on others.

Yes you work for allstate.

AUTHOR: Axel - ()

I never said she only has a problem with the handicapped! Why are you reading this and giving a ignorant comment? Yes she was told I was handicapped, she was told many times that I couldn't go to every store for a receipt.she never would meet with me in person, even when I went to her office.i never did anything for her to say I committed fraud.i won't stop until she gets fired, and my claim is paid.

A couple of questions...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

"TAMARA BLAND, Allstate Fraud/AKA she doesn't like the handicapped.."

"she would never meet with me"

She would'nt meet with you but knew you were handicapped. Are you also saying she would ONLY do this to the handicapped and not others?  Yeah, right.

My guess is you did something to trigger a fraud investigation into your claim.

Nope, I don't work for Allstate.