Complaint Review: TARGET STORES

• Updated: Wed, November 24, 2010

• Reported By: Dustin — Glen. Spgs. Colorado United States of America
TARGET STORES
Glenwood Meadows Glenwood Springs, Colorado United States of America

TARGET STORES Pharmacy Prescription not filled completely. Glenwood Springs, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Why I don't believe you...

I recently went to fill a a script for sixty Lorcet at my local Target.  I over heard the pharmacists disscussing whether or not they had enough to fill it.  I had never filled a script here before so I had to fill out he proper paper work,  during which the elderly male pharmacist questioned me about my reason for needing this drug, which I told him that it was between my doctor and myself.  Which in turn made him a little irritated with me.  After one half hour my order was ready so I paid and left.

When I returned home I realized that my script had been shorted 25 pills.  I tried to call tthe pharmacy bu they had closed for the day.  So this mornig I called when they openned and told him about the problem, to which he requested tha I bring the bottle down so he could examine it, which I did.  When I arrived at the Target pharmacy, without even looking at thee bottle he assured me that he had filled it with all sixty and accused me of lying to him or that maybe one of my friends took them.  I informed him that they had been in my possion soley and noone could have taken any.  Then he says to me " Well I don't know what you're trying to pull here but its not going to work on me."  I simply said you might have made a mistake and if there might be any camaras to review the pill counting to which he said he had already watched it and that he made no mistake.  Clearly there had beed a mistake because I had not taken 25 pills in the last twelve hours, pills that I NEED so that I can work.

So in the end I made the decision to never use Target pharmacy again and I will let all my family and friends know of their policy "The customer is nevr right."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2009 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TARGET-STORES/Glenwood-Springs-Colorado-81601/TARGET-STORES-Pharmacy-Prescription-not-filled-completely-Glenwood-Springs-Colorado-538282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TARGET STORES

Why I don't believe you...

AUTHOR: I am the law - (USA)

Ok, so, your script goes through multiple people's hands at a pharmacy and you discover you were shorted that bad (of a highly abused drug, I might add) only AFTEr you got home. Hmmm... I suspect you're a pill popper.