Complaint Review: TARIQ S. HAFEEZ

• Submitted: Sun, November 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 01, 2014

• Reported By: Mark — Northville Michigan U.S.A.
TARIQ S. HAFEEZ
41700 West Six Mile Road, Ste 101 Northville, Michigan United States of America

TARIQ S. HAFEEZ Fausone Bohn, LLP LIAR, MISLEADING, DECEPTIVE, WORST ATTORNEY EVER Northville, Michigan

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Slander & Fraudulent Report

I had the misfortune of hiring this attorneyto help me collect on money owed to my business.  He over charged me repeatedly, and always had a story.  He use to jokingly tell me how he would screw his more wealthier clients over by charging outrageous fees, and they had no choice but to still use him.  I should have ran then but I just assumed he was being funny, that was until he did nothing for me in court and I was stuck with a $5,000 bill.  He wont return my calls.

Please stay away from this lawyer or you will be ripped off like so many others!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TARIQ-S-HAFEEZ/Northville-Michigan-48168/TARIQ-S-HAFEEZ-Fausone-Bohn-LLP-LIAR-MISLEADING-DECEPTIVE-WORST-ATTORNEY-EVER-Northvi-971157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TARIQ S. HAFEEZ

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Slander & Fraudulent Report

AUTHOR: Tariq Hafeez - ()

1. Firstly, I am a lawyer in good standing, have clean and solid repution.

2. Secondly, Ripoff Report needs to do its due diligence before it publishes anything against an attorney. The facts have not been verified nor have I been contacted in any way to confirm if this is even remotely accurate. they will be hearing from my firm. Since this is personal, Ripoff report will have to pay to defend their actions.

3. I would not dignify this lie with a reply. This is a fabrication by a disgruntled defendant and not even by a client.